Crochet










Hat Japan - Coat h&m - Romper Romwe - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Hi guys! It's the weekend again and I have so many things to do, but I took a free morning to shoot tons of new posts for you, I really hope you'll enjoy them! For today's outfit I'm wearing a romper I got recently in the mail, dark red is one of my favorite color and I like the crochet detail in the upper part, it makes a simple romper way more special and cute! Even if it's quite light for the season, I wore it with warm tights and a jacket so I didn't get cold at all! I also took out of my closet this lovely burgundy hat I bought in the Shibuya 109 during my last travel to Tokyo, I love this shopping mall so much and I really hope to find cool items when I'll go there again! I recently opened a new Instagram account for my travel pics, you can check it HERE and follow if you like this kind of pics, photography is one of my hobbies and I love shooting churches and beautiful palaces all around the world!

1 commento:

  1. Ooh I love the detail on the romper! It's such a pretty colour, too.

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.