Necromancy









Hat h&m - Tee Black Sanctuary - Cardigan Sammydress - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

I can't believe that I was able to shoot new pics without dying for the heat for the first time in three months :D I know maybe for most of you it sounds strange, but when you live in Italy where summer is really humid and the temperature is over 30° even in the night maybe you can understand my excitement! I got the chance to wear a light mesh cardigan with this gorgeous tee by Black Sanctuary, this is one of my favorite prints ever, it's so detailed! Many of you always asked me about the quality and I can say all the products have an amazing quality and the prints didn't ruin after washing them! I hope I can wear soon more fall looks ahah I can't wait to wear layers of clothes again!

3 commenti:

  1. Ooh I totally know what you mean! The summers in the UK aren't that great but I am so ready to wear oversized jumpers again, and ripped jeans. I am so tempted to get some stuff from Black Sanctuary but I worry it's too gothic for me... But you always look so amazing!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.