Review: Cosplay Wig - LoveLive! Sunshine!! /Sakurauchi Riko Uniqso

Hi lovely people! Today I have a new wig review for my always favorite shop Uniqso, how many of you watched Love Live Sunshine? There are so many lovely girls in this second season maybe one day I'll cosplay some of them (even if I feel quite old ahah), so when I saw the Riko Sakurauchi wig I had to try it! I was looking for a cool cherry red wig and this one looks perfect :D



This is how the wig looks like in the website, it looks perfect for the Riko cosplay, don't you think? It also comes with the hairstyle done! :D



This is how the wig looks like with natural light in my room, it is gorgeous! I'm so freaking in love with it! The color is perfect for cosplaying Riko so if you're looking for a great quality wig for her I definetely recommend this one! I got it because I was looking for a cherry red wig 'cause my old one is quite ruined and I'm really satisfied, the fiber is incredibly soft and easy to comb, the side fringe is my favorite but you can also style it as you want 'cause it's long enough. It become one of my favorite wigs so far :D I hope you all like it too! You can get it here. There are so many Love Live wigs available here!



How beautiful is this wig? I haven't words to describe how amazing it is!

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  amazing cherry red color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.