Review: Lolita grey curly wig Uniqso

Hi cuties! Happy Sunday :D I hope you're doing well! I have a new wig review after a while, it's all about this gorgeous lolita grey wig from Uniqso!


This is how the wig looks on the website



These are my pics! I tried to show you the wig in many angles so you can see how cute it is! I can totally confirm the website pics are great 'cause it's totally the same :D even if my pics are a bit more warm 'cause my roon is all beige!

The fiber is so soft and of great quality, I'm so in love with it, the color is also gorgeous and I really like the style too, I think it's great for any lolita style! The curls can be a bit tricky the first time, but with patience you can easily comb them with your fingers too! The bangs is already styled so you don't need to cut it, this is a very good thing especially if it's your first time with a wig :D you can buy it here!





In real life with a good natural light you can see how beautiful the color is! I'm sure I'll wear it a lot :D

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color ★  gorgeous grey color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.