Lace touch












Hat Romwe - Wig TrendyWigs - Coat SheIn  - Necklace LaurasPills - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Evris - Boots Tuk

A totally different outfit from my latest one! Sometimes I feel like wearing something elegant even if I have no special programs, fur coats are always my favorite item for the winter, they're super soft and warm and this one is absolutely amazing, I love this taupe color and I think it's a nice touch to a black coordinate (this is my first taupe item ever and I can't believe I like it so much ahah!). To complete the coord I added this gorgeous sweater to my favorite Evris skirt, the coolest thing of this pullover is that the lace top is sewed over the white part! I saw this kind of top a lot in j-fashions stores lately, I think it's a nice idea to create elegant outfits without feeling uncomfortable. And a special mention for this beautiful lace necklace, I got it from an italian shop called LaurasPills, I'm always really flattered and happy when tiny designers give me the chance to show their amazing handmade products, don't forget to check her store 'cause her creations are so cute, I can't wait to style this gorgeous necklace with a top when the weather became warmer! It's a special details that makes every simple look way more elegant in my opinion! Let me know what do you think of this look guys :D and if you prefer more of my witchy outfits!

2 commenti:

  1. Your outfit looks perfect with that fur coat, and I agree it does add a very elegent touch. I didn't realise the lace was sewn on the white part - it looks so lovely!

    I love both things - your witchy looks and the more elegant ones. You are so creative and I love how you add your "signature style" to everything :D

    Lizzie Bee // hellolizziebee.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.