Review: I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 18 Evergreen

Hi guys! Sorry for my few posts lately, I had some health problems and also summer exams are almost here, I feel kinda sad and demotivated to do anything except studying ahah! Today I have finally a new circle lens review, this time I tried the I-Codi Color of the Wind No 18 Evergreen from Uniqso, there aren't real life pics so I thought it would be a nice idea to try them and share my pics!



I got the parcel without problems with Fedex in just 5 days :D amazing!


























The lenses are really green and they have a cute pattern! Let's take a look on how they fit my brown eyes!

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 2 Tones
Diameter 15mm
Processing Time 2-3 working days
Remarks Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period 12 months

Water Content 38%


















As you can see the green is really visible and vivid on my brown eyes! I really love this shade of green, it looks bright without looking too fake, I think it's a great choice both for j-fashions looks and cosplay, the design is also really nice and simple to fit almost every look. The diameter is 15 mm but they feel really comfy, I had no problems wearing them, they're super cozy like every I-Codi lenses I ever tried! They're available with prescription as well.








































































Color ★★★★ vivid green color that fits really well brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- the green color is really visible on dark eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for both j-fashion coords and cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

3 commenti:

  1. io avevo comprato le codi 22, sempre verdi.
    Sono magnifiche e di una comodità assurda ;;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono contenta che ti piacciono le I-codi *_* non sono in tanti ad usarle ma secondo me meritano davvero!

      Elimina
  2. I really love this colour and design, you look so beautiful with green eyes *-*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.