Day 4: part II Harajuku

04:12













As I wrote in the previous Tokyo post, during the forth day we went to Harajuku in the afternoon! It's always so nice to see so many gorgeous and well dressed people and explore the tiny streets around the well know areas.












































Headband Spinns - Cardigan Ghost of Harlem - Skirt Glavil - Bag Algonquins - Shoes Cute to the core

Sometimes I remembered to take a proper outfit pic ahah, I went for a gothic style as my usual but I noticed I was the "strangest" girl in all Takeshita Dori, I don't joke when I say everyone looked at me like an alien, maybe 'cause fashion in Japan now is "less makeup is better" and cute frilly pink clothes.































You can findeverywhere beautiful shops so don't forget to check every single street around Takeshita Dori, you could miss something amazing! That day I checked literaly tons of shops ahahah.











































Putumayo display is always super cute! Unfortunetely my style is really different now, but I still like this style!













































For dinner we went to the chinese restaurant Bamiyan nearby our hotel in Higashi Shijuku, we went there also during our previous travel 'cause the food was quite good, even if the service was bad (rude waiters lol). This time we noticed the food wasn't so good as the first time we tried it and also the service was quite bad AGAIN, I think it was because we are foreigners, the staff was really kind with other japanese customers... anyway, I'm happy it was the only restaurant with such bad service. Surely we'll never come back there again in the next travel XD.

6 commenti:

  1. I really love the pictures. Your outfit was very cool that day! I can definitely see why you stood out but I think in a good way. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ooh wow you look fabulous! Tbh you always have amazing outfits~ No wonder they stared!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ;u; you are always too sweet ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  3. wow your Outfit is amazing AGAIN!

    love it! amaing just found you on lookbook
    and i am so in love with your unique Dresses

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.