Outfit recap

07:49
A little resume with the last outfits I wore the past days/weeks, I feel a bit unispired in this period, I don't know why XD I feel like my outfits are always the same, I bought some new things that are a bit different from my usual purchases I can't wait to get them in my hands!















































Headband Lockshop - Hoodie Glad News - Skirt, necklace Glavil - Tights Ebay - Shoes YRU

I wore this outfit the past saturday to meet my friends (and a lot of new ones!) for a normal day out in Pescara. It was boring for my taste but I hadn't any good idea XD I put more effort in my make up and I really like the final result, violet is one of my favorite colors, I should wear it more oftern!


 Hat h&m - Top Tally Wejil - Skirt Calliope - Tights, choker Taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I had to do a review (maybe you can recognize the make up and the wig) so I decided to dress up a bit, especially 'cause the weather was really warm, I didn't expect it on March! Finally I matched my new top and skirt, I think they are perfect together! I also liked my make up a lot, maybe it's the best choice on my face without looking too natural or too heavy!













































Headband Tally Wejil - Dress h&m - Cardigan Terranova - Harness, tights, shoes taobao


Cat themed outfit for a normal day! I bought this cute headband during the sales for only 2,50 euro, I couldn't resist :P
















































Horns Super Lovers - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Necklace Glavil - T-shirt Iuter - Jacket Maison Gilfy - Tights harajuku store - Shoes Cute to the core - Bag Glad News

Cozy outfit from saturday, I got some new things like this t-shirt and I couldn't wait to wear it! It's really well made and the print is amazing!  I went out with friends for some shopping and then I had dinner to a friend's home, nothing really special but I came back home tired as hell ahah!














































Hat h&m - Blouse Ghost of Harlem - Skirt, boots Glad News - Tights taobao

Yesterda's outfit with some new purchases! I'm in love with the GN skirt also if it's a bit small for me but I'm on diet in this period so I hope to lose all the extra kgs I got during winter. I went out with my friends for a little shopping tour and then they stayed at my place for dinner and the evening talking about weird and funny stuff ahah.

25 commenti:

  1. Cool outfits, as always! ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mi piacciono tutti moltissimo, e non preoccuparti, anche se mantieni sempre il tuo stile i tuoi outfit non sono mai né noiosi, né identici l'uno all'altro!
    Il mio preferito per qualche ragione a me ignora è il secondo *_* sarà perché adoro il taglio della gonna, ma forse anche perché è stato messo insieme con abiti semplici, non brand e abbastanza trendy, a cui però hai aggiunto un tocco del tuo stile con un buon uso degli accessori. Ti sta molto bene, tra l'altro <3!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥ come sempre sei troppo gentile ;u;

      Elimina
  3. Loved them all, but I have to confess I liked the first look the most xD

    I hope you get inspired again soon ^^

    Have a nice week :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I think the outfits look awesome :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. Gli ultimi tre outfit sono un amore, sarà per gli abbinamenti un po' diversi dal solito,non ti avevo mai vista con una parrucca nera xD
    E la maglia con i tentacoli regna su tutto *w*/!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥♥♥ ho avuto i capelli neri per tanti anni, ma probabilmente non seguivi ancora il blog per questo ti fa strano ahahah >w<!

      Elimina
  6. I really love the second outfit and last outfit best! I especially like the use of harnesses! So many lovely items!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love your first outfit, the make up and your wig is amazing ♥

    RispondiElimina
  8. Awwww, I love your outfits. Especially the fist one ♥
    Haire and Make-Up are very cute :3

    http://ava--chan.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.