6° Harajuku Fashion Walk Pescara

Our usual Fashion walk took place some days ago, with the coming of spring we decided to change our usual program a bit and did a pic nic before the walk! We had bad luck 'cause the previous day the weather was so warm, but the day of the event there was a strong wind and it was REALLY difficult to eat and do cute picture! Our photographer didn't come to the event so I made myself all the pic XD so don't be surprised if they are not so professional and cool ahah!




























 Everyone prepared something to share with the others who joined the event! I almost spent the whole day before cooking but I was really happy the cake I made was really yummy and everyone loved it!



 I wore a lolita coord after loooong time but it's always a pleasure to feel like a princess ahah! Can you beleive this lovely dress is from Angelic Pretty? It's really old and totally different from the Ap style we know, I will be really happy if they decided to produce something so elegant again Y_Y.

Dress Angelic Pretty - Blouse, shoes Taobao - Tights, roses offbrand

After the walk some people went back home but mostly we went around the town and drunk something! 

Because I did most of the pictures of the event I haven't so many pics with my friends, but I really like this shoot with my lovely Claire, both in dark colored lolita outfits! When I come back home I was totally destroyed XD but I hope we can organize a new event soon! If you want to see all the pictures you can check this link, the official page of our group!

20 commenti:

  1. I love that dress! I missed it once and was really sad! It looks great when you wear it!
    I wish we had something like a Fashion walk here. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely meeting and outfit! I would never imagine this dress was from AP. They should do more dresses like this ç-ç' ...

    The food looks delicious * - * Hope you get better luck with the weather and the photographer next time ;D Good to see you on Lolita <3

    Have a nice week!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Il tuo abito non sembra neanche di Angelic Pretty, da quant'è sobrio! Comunque è davvero grazioso, e mi piace come l'hai abbinato. Di solito le stampe colorate sul fondo nero mi convincono pochissimo, trovo che non rendano né in un contesto gothic né in uno sweet, ma sei riuscita a combinare gli elementi molto bene e il risultato è convincente! Complimenti :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ;u; sempre gentilissima ❤️️

      Elimina
  4. You are so beautiful!
    I'm jealous you have this amazing dress =3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your outfit is amazing. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  6. I'd never guessed your dress is from AP. sometimes they have darker more elegant colors, but I feel like lately they re-release the same old prints.. baby toys, *insert random word* theater/carnival etc.

    too bad you had no luck with the weather.-. it was the same with our last meet up. the day before it was really warm and sunny and the day of the meet it was raining heavily.

    RispondiElimina
  7. ahh and I forgot to say that I adore the last pic with your friend*^* both of you look like princesses

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I have the same thought and it's one of the reasons why I don't dress lolita often as before...same prints, same colors, same models, too boring! Thank you so much for your lovely words ❤️️!

      Elimina
  8. so pretty, i wish we had something similar in the UK ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ooooooh, you looked so pretty in you AP dress :D It would indeed be wonderful if they produced dresses like that again! This one looks wonderful! <3 ow and the food you made looks so delicous! *q*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.