Valentine's day



Photobucket

The last year I wasn’t able to spend the valentine day with my boyfriend because I was sick, but this year finally I had a normal and relaxing day with him! I’m not the person who thinks valentine day is important (everyday is valentine for me eheh) but it’s nice to have the excuse to go out for dinner and make sweets! I love cooking for my boyfriend and this year I tried something different for the first time, the most famous and common heart chocolates! It was the first time I make them but I hadn’t problems and everything went very smoothly, I also hope the flavor is good because I couldn’t taste it (damned butter).

Photobucket

Photobucket



Dress Glavil – Vest Putumayo – Choker Ghost of Harlem – Tights Tally Wejil – Headband Spinns – Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

The weather was still really freezing but I found a good way to dress up girly without dying, I really like this vest, I bought it as a set with a t-shirt in Japan and I always wanted to coordinate it in something like that. I hope you like it! The dress has a lot of glitter on it, sadly you can’t see it well in the pictures.

Photobucket

We went for dinner in one of our favorite restaurants, this time not an oriental one ahah the menu has some local specialty and some famous Venezuelan food, the place is also really quite and cute! I choose one of my favorite plates because I didn’t eat it since the past summer, it’s a big set with different meats and vegetables, really yummy! After the dinner we came back home, we spent the evening watching two episodes of Masterchef and eating sweets, and I can say it’s the best way for me to spend this day!

Photobucket

Ta-daaaan! The heart chocolates I made! They haven’t a perfect shape but I’m really happy about the result! My boyfriend said they are also really yummy  *v* I also hope they will be perfect as I want the next time! I also added a picture of simple heart muffins I received from my aunt, they were delicious!
How did you spend your valentine? I hope you had a lovely day!

14 commenti:

  1. i spent valentine's at home eating sour-cola candies and drinking mulled wine XD
    *who needs love when you have Top Gear!*

    RispondiElimina
  2. The food looks delicious, and nice, chocolate hearts :D
    I love your outfit, the vest is really cool and you just look great ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your outfit. Really cool vest but i love more your boots. <3
    I spent the valetine's day with my boyfriend too but he doesn't like sweets so i had to find out something. And i made little heart shaped pizzas. ^^

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥♥

      you had a lovely idea *v* I'm sure he was really happy!

      Elimina
  4. Quei biscottini sembrano deliziosi *_* e sono venuti anche molto carini! A me il mio ragazzo ha fatto un dolce fatto a forma di cuore XD (io non sono per niente brava in cucina XD).
    Comunque, quel collare è stupendo <3 probabilmente te l'avrò detto un bel po' di volte ma ogni volta che lo vedo mi vengono gli occhi a cuoricino *_*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥ spero tanto che riuscirai a prenderlo prima o poi *_* Ghost of Harlem ne fa davvero di bellissimi!

      Elimina
  5. The food pics you post look always so yummy! hahah hope they were!!

    You were gorgeous! I love how this wig fits you soooooo well!! Is perfect!!

    Happy late valentine's day ^^ we don't celebrate it here on february :/ it's June lol

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Awww thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ *v* yes, the food was really yummy!

      Elimina
  6. Hope you feel better!
    I'm not that big fan of valentinesday either. My boyfriend and I didn't do anything special on that day (I had to learn for an exam on the next day)
    I got flowers though and chocolate nomnom

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. the most important thing is to be happy everyday, not only at valentine'day ♥ (but with chocolate it was surely a lovely day ahahah)

      Elimina
  7. you are perfection ~~ belated happy valentine's day!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.