Photoset 2° part and Vanilla Syndrome

This is the second pics part of my last photoset, with a lot of my favorite! I hope you like them! And thank you again for your sweet comments, I really appreciate them! I would like to thank all my new followers !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe you noticed I changed the URL and name of my blog, finally I decided to give to my blog a “real” title and not my usual nickname because I would like something who describes me better (maybe you know Hyrule is name of the Zelda’s location!). Why this name? Vanilla is one of my favorite flower, I love his fragrance , tea and sweets with it and it describes well my sweetness (exterior and interior), Syndrome to describe the negativity of my person and my life. Everyone has a dark side and I don’t want to hide it, the perfect life doesn’t exist, I believe that honesty is one of the best values.

6 commenti:

  1. Absolutely amazing photo's ♥♥♥
    And I did nticed you changed the name of your blog. Also, I didn't know Hyrule was from Zelda :p

    RispondiElimina
  2. le foto sono stupende, e tu sei bellissima! *_*

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look amazing! I like the meaning behind your blog title too :) I really want something Moitie someday but I'm not sure how to buy from them :P

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you girls ♥♥♥ I'm so glad you like them!

    Icicle-tea: you need a shopping service to buy from MmM :D and I'm really glad you like the meaning behind the new title! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  5. Stunning pictures, you look amazing indeed!
    The meaning behind the title is very interesting^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.