Rainy day


The weather was so bad yesterday, it rained all the day and it was very cold but I didn’t give up to dress up! I decided to wear my vampire forest jsk in a “casual” way ( I know it’s not so casual but I didn’t know how to call it XD ahahah) with my favorite hat and engineer boots, I hope you like it! I’m in love with the cherry spiked necklace from Suppurate System, it’s perfect!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hat details (little roses are presents from my dear friend Valentina)
Photobucket
Bonus pic with Nerino
Photobucket
I went with my boyfriend to our favorite manga shop (again ahah) ‘cause I forgot to buy a lot of volumes last week! I admit it, I’m an otaku nerd, I love manga, animes and videogames ._. I always had boys hobbies in my life, I always hated barbie and girls things (until I started to wear Lolita, finally I rediscovered my femininity…but my hobbies are always so masculine ahah). Then we went to the pharmacy to buy a medicine for one of my pets and then we went home! Relax at home with my bf and my cats it’s always the best moment for me
Photobucket
I fall in love with Ao no Exorcist after seeing the anime, so I decided to buy the manga, I’m so curious about the continuation of the story! As you can see I’m a shonen girl ahah!
Little shopping news: I bought BB cream from SKIN79, Jetoy Schedule book 2012 and my new taobao order left China! I hope to receive my new things asap, I'm so curious to try the most famous BB cream and to try my new taobao things, I bought a lot this time ahah I’ll surely make a review !

11 commenti:

  1. ripeto: bellissima ♥
    quando ti arriva la BB cream fammi sapere :3
    io mi ci troverei bene, se non fosse che è troppo scura per il mio colore di pelle ;^;

    shirayuki hime

    RispondiElimina
  2. haha we're both tomboys then. ^^
    I really like all the pieces you are wearing in this pots, love the dress, print, colors, the hat, boots and the fabulous necklaces!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your outfits, they are always perfect! ♥
    And I also love your A M A Z I N G necklace. *-*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Mi piace abbinato così! E la giacca sembra proprio bellissima!** BPN?
    Il mio pacco Taobao lascerà la Cina tra qualche giorno** Anche se penso che splitterò il tutto in due pacchi o ne verrebbe uno da 5 kg e non credo la dogana lo farebbe passare indisturbato XD

    RispondiElimina
  5. you look so cute!! i love your hair is really awesome!!

    btw, do you know this boy?? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001355297877&sk=wall because he have pics of you in his facebook! :S

    RispondiElimina
  6. Shirayuki: certo cara <3 sarai la prima persona a cui dirò com'è! poi ovviamente faccio anche una bella review fotografica così puoi vedere tu stessa *_*

    redtonic: thank you dear <3 you're always so kind!

    Yumie: thank you very much <3 the necklace is too gorgeous *_*

    Giulia: si la giaccia è BPN *_* acquisto fortunato in asta! voglio sapere cosa hai comprato nel super ordine taobao!!

    Strawberry: thank you very much <3 I write an entry on my blog about this guy, he is a scammer :/ he stole my pics and my identity, he is NOT my brother, I'm italian D: not mexican! I hope FB banned this idiot!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Davvero bella si!**
    Nulla di loli XD Due paia di scarpe che con l'alluce scemo molte non riesco più a metterle ç_ç due magliettine, due pantaloni e cosine sceme ghgh 2,6 kg con EMS dici che sfido la dogana eh? XD

    RispondiElimina
  8. voglio vedere tutto comunque *_* fai una bella fotina mi raccomando! ti posso dire che io per due volte ho fatto pacchi da 4 kg eppure non ho ricevuto la dogana ne ho avuto problemi!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ok allora rischierò e via! Cavolo Taobao è una droga..ancora non è partito questo pacco e già sto salvando altre cose XD

    RispondiElimina
  10. Lovely outfit with the hat and necklace ^^
    And I like the last photo of you with the cat ♥

    RispondiElimina
  11. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.